Sunday, January 31, 2010

First photo walk!

So today I got the nerve to take a photo walk around my neighborhood it was so much fun! I've always loved trees and the way the look in photographs. I really enjoyed my walk seeing all the different types of trees and they way they look differently with snow and ice on them. My neighbor has a willow tree that is just amazing! The way the branches are just make you want to grab on and swing on them like Tarzan! I'm looking forward to taking another walk soon before the snow melts and after.
106

110

114

095

112

087

1 comments:

Sheryl Salisbury February 14, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Great pics considering snow/ice is hard to shoot for some. Well done.
www.sherylsalisburyphotography.blogspot.com
www.sherylsproject365.blogspot.com

Followers

This blog is about

My journey at pursuing my dream of becoming a photographer, And myself and my loving family. I have the best kids and husband ever. I'd like to be able to go far in life with photography and always remember what it is that I love about it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP