Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baking

I recently discovered that I love to bake. And I'm pretty good at it too but decorating is another story. My favorite cookies to make are homemade M&M's,NO BAKES and peanut butter. I'd rather make cookies from scratch but I don't mind making frozen cookies every once in awhile. I tried to make my husband a 3 layer chocolate truffle cake but I didn't have the right stuff to make it so it burned and the dogs jumped up on the counter and ate every bit of it so I guess they liked it!! I Promised myself I would take a picture everyday if possible but knowing I have 2 kids that are 1 year and a few months apart and watching my 4yr old niece that wouldn't happen so I try even harder to push myself even if it's something simple and boring. Maybe I can make that something boring into a wonderful picture the more I try. You'll never know until you try right? Anyways here's a few pictures of my store bought Valentine's day cookies before they are cooked and after when I tried to decorate but didn't work out as planned so I made my own designs that still aren't pretty but they tasted wonderful to me and my family!!
003 - Copy
007
042

6 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

looks yummy!!

nalen February 11, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

cool :)

Killlashandra February 12, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

Those turned out awesome!

Mamí♥Picture February 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

☼¨`*•.♥Happy Valentine's Day♥.•*¨`☼
....♥xoxo

Sheryl Salisbury February 14, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

I really like your dof (depth of field) on the cookies. Good job.
www.sherylsalisburyphotography.blogspot.com
www.sherylsproject365.blogspot.com

Mary February 15, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Wonderful images! Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day. :)

Followers

This blog is about

My journey at pursuing my dream of becoming a photographer, And myself and my loving family. I have the best kids and husband ever. I'd like to be able to go far in life with photography and always remember what it is that I love about it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP