Monday, March 8, 2010

Girls

I haven't blogged in awhile so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite recent pictures. The first one is of my niece that I watch Monday through Friday I really think she's going to be a model when she grows up, She begs me to take pictures of her and she poses however she feels like.
kaitlyn.
099
b&wkait
Now here is my FAVORITE even though she's a little orange and it was a tight crop but here is my daughter's first birthday picture that I took of her.
birthday girl!
And here are a few of my cousin's daughter that is the same age as my son. She's a cute and very shy little girl. Hopefully she'll warm up to me and let me get some better shots of her.
039
012
011
017
019

0 comments:

Followers

This blog is about

My journey at pursuing my dream of becoming a photographer, And myself and my loving family. I have the best kids and husband ever. I'd like to be able to go far in life with photography and always remember what it is that I love about it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP